Well, more like an update – it’s been two weeks since I’ve written anything. I feel like I’ve been so busy but at the same time, I haven’t really even been. More like lazy. Anyway, it’s about time for a recap, bullet point style
- I hung out with Bro a few weeks ago; a couple of us went over to his place after going out. It was there that I realized maybe he isn’t actually my type. He has over 1,000 porn movies in his collection. Now I have no issue with guys having some porn: magazines, a few DVDs, whatever. When you have two ginormous CD cases full of every porn imaginable, you might have a problem. And I might get an inferiority complex…NEXT!
- Remember when I burnt my arm? I have this scar on my arm that I wish I could get rid of. Does anyone know the best way to get rid of a scar? I’ve head of using Vitamin E among other things, any success stories?
- I met a new dude that I’ve been on a couple dates with. He’s cute though ten years older then me, he has a good job and actually calls when he says he will. I’m not going to say too much since I always jinx things like this!
- I helped my dad pack and move a bunch of stuff this morning. My parents have lived there since I was a baby so it was strange to be pulling out all his stuff from the crawl-space and taking down the paintings that are his. It’ll be a weird week.
- I had an interview last week that I thought went really well, but the girl I’d be working closely with is actually my friend PartyGirl. Maybe the interviewer thought it was a negative that we’re friends? I’m not sure what went wrong.
That pretty much sums up my last two weeks, hopefully as soon as all this snow melts I’ll be in better spirits and writing more!