1. The secret to enjoying wine hangover-less: try taking an antihistamine (like Claritin) either before you drink the wine or right before you go to sleep. There are a lot of histamines in wine which can cause headaches and that general crappy I-Want-to-Kill-Myself feeling
Also, if you are drinking red wine try having a cup of black tea before you drink the wine and maybe another one after a few glasses. You might feel like an idiot ordering tea at a wine bar but trust me, the bioflavonoids in tea counteract the histamines that cause headaches.
2. Another great hangover cure (after a night of heavy Vodka consumption for example) is to drink anything green. A shot of wheat grass is number one, with that Happy Planet Green Machine (or something – I dunno the name but it’s green) drink coming in a close second. Guzzle that crap back and you’ll feel just dandy in half an hour (that’s what she said).
3. Body wash does not work as shampoo. Neither does bubble bath.
4. If you have a very common first and last name, don’t fly a short distance, on standby, last minute, over the US border. Even white girls get strip searched.
5. When on a first date save the stupid questions for once the relationship gets boring. If you want to know what I do for fun, ask me to plan a date. Don’t ask me what I do for fun, I’m certain my answer won’t be what you want to hear.
6. Getting a friend to call in sick to work for you only works if it is not 3 in the morning and if said friend is not as obliterated on cheap beer as you are.
Alright kids, there you have it. Some sage words of advice, I tell you. Need any answers to life’s tough questions? Unsure how to get the soap scum off your mirror? Well, don’t ask me. That’s what Yahoo answers are for.